- Fred Waterford is a shithead. The end. No, not enough. Instead of leaving well enough alone he is trying to wheel and deal with the Canadian government to create an extradition agreement. He isn’t entirely forthcoming with his wife about his plans because she still isn’t his equal.
- Emily remains the odd person out in all ways. Imagine being transported to the past, but it is actually the future and then placed back into your own timeline but 3 years later. This is where Emily is. Hardened and confused about who she has become and where she belongs. Luckily, she has someone like Moira to help her transition to her new normal.
- Hannah is in the wind. Her new family packed up and moved to another city after OfMatthew dimed out June and the Mackenzie’s Martha for conspiring in the grocery store.
- They hanged a black woman in the town square and less than five minutes later June choked-out a pregnant black woman, and that’s when I noped all the way the fuck out.
- The episode ended with another closeup of June, angry with eyes full of tears.
The Handmaid’s Tale S3E7 Review Score
The Handmaid's Tale – S3E7 – Under His Eye