A Wolf In Boy’s Clothing
- Freya and Keelin deciding to have children and wanting Vincent to be the father was perfect. More interspecies babies!
- Although I can’t imagine New Orleans being vampire-less, Marcel telling the vampires to leave town and ceding the town to the wolves and witches is a bold move. Give NOLA a break.
- The last moment between Marcel and Hope, and also Hayley looking over Hope’s shoulder as she paints. It’s good that they showed that she’s not truly alone.
- The return of Cami and Mikael as the angel and devil on Nik’s shoulders was a great way to bring them back without using flashbacks or giving us long speeches.
- Rebekah and Marcel! Go be happy, you two. I know Rebekah is going to take that cure and become human, but hopefully without her brothers around she’s able to be happy with Marcel for a time.
- Hope’s painting of her family, all of them happy and together, made me smile. She’s truly an orphan now, but she is loved by so many people.
- Klaroline! Probably the only truly good thing Julie Plec has given me. Although it’s not their ending in Paris, Klaus made good on his promise to show her New Orleans and hopefully in their afterlife, they’ll meet under the Eiffel Tower.
The Originals S5E13 Review Score
“When The Saints Go Marching In”